Spielwarenmesse® meanwhile plays a big role for the smallest children too. The range of products for babies and infants is growing steadily. Every year the international toy industry’s top event brings together the world’s buyers and experts for products for babies and children. Reap the benefits for yourself!
At the Spielwarenmesse®, Baby and Infant Articles are positioned centrally between the areas Dolls and Soft Toys and Wooden Toys. Exhibitors presenting innovative educational and didactical toys are located directly nearby. The right mix.
Baby articles and toys belong together
The smallest are capturing the market: Baby and infant articles with a share of 19.4 % were the best-selling toys in the EU in 2010. Although the target group is shrinking, sales of baby products are increasing in most countries.
Today’s children are tomorrow’s customers – the brand loyalty process starts at an early age. Positive experiences during childhood make it possible to recognize favourite brands again in the jungle of products in the future.
Spielwarenmesse® provides an enlarged display area from 2014 onwards for an even more impressive variety of products. Your opportunity: Establish new relationships with manufacturers from all over the world, strengthen existing contacts and see new products and intermediate collections.
For visitors the product group baby and infant articles performs
- Products exhibited by leading international brand manufacturers, e.g. Selecta, Sterntaler, Sigikid, Lilliputiens, Doudou et Compagnie, Lässig GmbH, Habermaaß, Georg Schardt KG Kindermöbelwerk, Kiddy
- Extensive range of baby and infant articles such as baby and infant toys, baby textiles, transport equipment and accessories for kids’ rooms
- The industry’s latest new products, trends and developments
- Co-located with the sensible complementary segments of dolls, soft toys and wooden toys
- Combination with your purchasing from the largest range of toys in the world – with over 2,700 exhibitors from 60 countries
Baby and Infant Articles at the Spielwarenmesse®
How you benefit as an exhibitor
- Your marketplace of the future
The industry meets in Nuremberg. Baby and Infant Articles is one of the fastest growing product groups at the leading international toy fair. Avail of the opportunity to build new trade relationships, strengthen existing contacts and present intermediate collections.
- Ideal business environment
Approx. 76,000 international trade visitors from 122 countries attend the leading international fair, and around 90% of these are involved in purchasing decisions. Some 8,000 trade visitors are mainly interested in the Baby and Infant Articles product group.
- Visitors you will only find here
Over 30% of visitors, i.e. almost 25,000 buyers, can only be met at the Spielwarenmesse®. Our global network is strongly committed to attracting further trade visitors for this growing segment through measures specific to the target group.
- Proximity to related product groups
As an exhibitor in the Baby and Infant Articles product group, you are positioned centrally between the areas Dolls and Soft Toys and Wooden Toys. Exhibitors presenting innovative educational and didactical toys are located directly nearby.
- More than you expect
These ideal conditions are complemented by a versatile framework programme, top-class services for all participants and more than 2,500 journalists from all over the world who report extensively before, during and after the Spielwarenmesse®.