At Poppik, we believe that the world is exciting, that it is an inexhaustible source of joy and discovery. Faced with the negative images that assail children, we believe that it is essential to offer them an optimistic vision of life.
We want the children to have confidence in themselves, to be eager to grow up. We want them to be driven by passion, curiosity, the desire to explore, so that they can become the awake actors of tomorrow's world.
We cultivate children's self-confidence, we help them to learn intelligently, to understand, to discern, to choose, to think for themselves.
We offer games and activities that are 100% playful, enriching and beautiful, which are open doors to the world.
Poppik is available in many formats for a wide variety of uses, adapted to the desires, passions and personalities of each and everyone.
A Poppik is a poster or cards to be made with tens, hundreds or thousands of stickers to be stuck on a decor. By following the indications, we stick various stickers on the locations in order to reconstitute little by little a giant and colored image. The process is very simple, the result is amazing!
Thank you who? Thank you Poppik!
Cover: 18,5 x 18,5 cm
6 designs: 18 cm x 18 cm
96 stickers (3 boards) repositionable and easy to grab
Illustration : Susie Hammer
Mouse, fish, fox and butterflies: a whole world to discover! This sticker activity has been designed for young children from 2 years old. It looks like an easy puzzle in stickers, or easy coloring in stickers.
On the 6 cards, stick the stickers on the designated places following the colors. Little by little, the pictures get colored! Once finished, the cards form a nice collection of small assorted pictures, to give as a gift or to frame to decorate the room.
This educational game from 2 years old is a first manual activity for toddlers:
- It does not stain.
- - It exercises fine motor skills and encourages the child to apply himself.
- - The stickers are very easy to remove from the board.
- - These repositionable stickers can be stuck and unstuck endlessly.
- - This sticker activity encourages the child to observe the details in the picture and the colors, to recognize and name each element.
- We recommend doing this activity with the help of an adult, when the child is still too young to do it alone.
- - The kit can be carried easily to keep busy on a trip, in a restaurant...
- - The activity is easy to store in the pocket.
The stickers are repositionable, so that they can be stuck and unstuck several times in case of mistake.
- The stickers are "scratched" i.e. they are glued on the board without their outline, which allows the child to catch them very easily.
- - All our products comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
- - An exception at Poppik: this kit of creative stickers from 2 years old is printed in Asia, because it requires very special manufacturing steps.
- - We have opted for the most compact packaging possible, to limit the environmental impact as much as possible.
- - Exclusive concept: Poppik. Design: Delphine Badreddine and Françoise Baglin.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
At the age where we start to manipulate with precision, playing with stickers from the age of 2 years old is an excellent exercise in fine motor skills. Catch, stick and take off: children get caught up in the game and concentrate effortlessly for long minutes. This activity is like an easy first puzzle for children.
04 Jan 2021
Recommended retail price:
- Yousra DjelloulPOPPIK
- Tel: +33 6 52 42 08 67