At Poppik, we believe that the world is exciting, that it is an inexhaustible source of joy and discovery. Faced with the negative images that assail children, we believe that it is essential to offer them an optimistic vision of life.
We want the children to have confidence in themselves, to be eager to grow up. We want them to be driven by passion, curiosity, the desire to explore, so that they can become the awake actors of tomorrow's world.
We cultivate children's self-confidence, we help them to learn intelligently, to understand, to discern, to choose, to think for themselves.
We offer games and activities that are 100% playful, enriching and beautiful, which are open doors to the world.
Poppik is available in many formats for a wide variety of uses, adapted to the desires, passions and personalities of each and everyone.
A Poppik is a poster or cards to be made with tens, hundreds or thousands of stickers to be stuck on a decor. By following the indications, we stick various stickers on the locations in order to reconstitute little by little a giant and colored image. The process is very simple, the result is amazing!
Thank you who? Thank you Poppik!
Contains: 1 poster (1 m x 60 cm) + 1600 stickers (17 colors)
All ages from 7 years old
Design: Atelier Cartographik
An impressive educational game! Here is a large and very original world map to be completed with stickers. The child unfolds his partially colored poster and completes the white areas with stickers, following the numbers indicated. Little by little, the continents appear. It's easy!
The stickers are stuck next to each other, like a puzzle in stickers, or a giant coloring sticker. Once the activity is over, this educational game turns into a beautiful poster to decorate the house.
It's easy, it doesn't stain. And the children have fun without the help of adults for hours!
This sticker activity cleverly occupies children, far from the screens.
- They can play in groups, thanks to the giant poster (100 x 60 cm) and the very large number of stickers (more than 1600).
- This educational game promotes concentration and calmness for a long time (parents love it :-)
- These creative stickers train children's fine motor skills.
- This educational game develops artistic sensitivity, as the poster is created by a renowned illustrator.
- This sticker activity enhances the value of the child because the result is really impressive.
- Manual activity is easy, even for children who are not very manual.
- Play time: an average of 3 sessions of 60 minutes for a child playing alone (very variable from one child to another).
- This activity looks a bit like a puzzle in stickers or a giant coloring in stickers.
- Discover here the artist duo Atelier Cartographik who illustrated the poster.
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Poland).
- We have opted for flat packaging to reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
- We have entrusted the manufacturing follow-up to the French office Leporello, signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.
- The stickers are semi-repositionable, so that they can be replaced once or twice in case of error. Just like a puzzle, you have the right to make a mistake!
- All our creative hobbies for children comply with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
This poster in stickers Carte du Monde presents the reliefs and landscapes of the world: forests, mountains, deserts, plains... By sticking the stickers, the child follows a color code that corresponds to each of these landscapes. The plains are green, the mountains are red, the deserts are yellow ... Once the poster is finished, the result is impressive: the further away from the sticker poster, the less the map seems blurred. This is the magic of pixel art!
01 Jan 2020
Recommended retail price:
- Yousra DjelloulPOPPIK
- Tel: +33 6 52 42 08 67