Then apply for official accreditation using our form. You will then receive your Blogger Ticket, giving you access to the Press Center Ost. This is the perfect place for you to work in peace and quiet and to engage with other bloggers. More information on the start of the accreditation will soon be available on this website.
We request that bloggers and influencers apply for accreditation in advance of the Spielwarenmesse® by completing our online form. Please note that there will not be an Accreditation Counter at the Spielwarenmesse® itself.
Subject to checks by the Spielwarenmesse®, bloggers/YouTubers/Instagramers can be awarded accreditation for the purpose of editorial reporting under the following conditions:
- Your blog, YouTube or Instagram channel is devoted to editorial reporting with text, photos and/or film. The person requiring accreditation must be featured there by name.
- Under normal circumstances, your blog, YouTube or Instagram channel needs to have been up and running for at least six months.
- The content of your account must be thematically related to the trade fair and target the product groups covered by the Spielwarenmesse®.
- You must publish items using text, photos and/or film on a regular basis, i.e. at least once a month, and they must be relevant to the trade fair’s target groups.
- In addition, you need to provide proof of certain metrics such as page impressions, unique visitors or length of visits using screenshots from the past six months.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of approved individuals per blog/social media site.
Accreditation will not be awarded to:
- Individuals who are active on social media solely in a private capacity
- Blogs with a sales channel / shop*
- PR blogs *
Receiving accreditation for previous events does not mean that you automatically qualify for accreditation at the current event. Accreditation is not a legal right.
The accreditation form has to be completed in full and truthfully. Every application will be checked manually by our team. We reserve the right to request further proof of your journalistic activity in line with the abovementioned points. We will let you know whether you meet the accreditation criteria. Your data will only be used for internal purposes and will not be passed on to third parties.