Wednesday to Sunday!
31 Jan – 4 Feb 2018
Toiing, an imaginative toys company will participate in “Spielwarenmesse 2020”, reputed to be the world’s biggest toy fair, to be held from January 29 to February 2, 2020, in Nuremberg, Germany. Toiing will exhibit its one-of-a-kind ‘Emotional Intelligence’ range of toys that help develop and nurture positive emotions like kindness and empathy among young children.
At the core of Toiing is its belief in the ‘Power of Play’, because children (and adults) learn so much when they play. The team truly believes that play is one of the best ways to learn valuable skills like patience, perseverance, kindness, positivity and teamwork, developing a high EQ in the process.
Toiing range of games offer a distinct blend of creative content and fresh designs, to make kids learn about emotions while playing with friends and family. To make the learning wholesome and a lot more fun for kids, Toiing has created a superhero granny called Mimo and her band of Emos (emotions) that help kids navigate through the complex world of emotions.
These successful tools of play, that specialize in augmenting emotional intelligence have been designed in collaboration with parents, educators and child psychologists. Some of these products are:
· Yours Kindly – An experiential activity kit with a 15-day kindness challenge designed to help kids develop kindness and empathy
· Anger Slayer - A fun spin the wheel game with techniques to help enhance the child’s ability to deal with the emotion of anger
· Finding Emos – A memory game combined with good-old bingo to familiarise children with different emotions
· Snakes and Manners- The good old snakes and ladders with a twist of positive and negative reinforcement for kids
· Small Joys Journal – A journal to note down positive thoughts and happy memories inculcating a positive outlook in kids
Toiing launched its EQ range in the year 2018 and received a great response in the Indian market. Encouraged by this start, Toiing introduced the range in the US market and in just 6 months have shipped over 10000 units. They are now looking to further expand its reach and distribution across the globe.
Visit them at Spielwarenmesse Hall 10.0, Booth 14 to experience their products and explore potential partnership opportunities. For more information, visit www.toiing.com and follow Toiing on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
Toiing is an imaginative toys and games manufacturing brand that believes in the Power of Play, to make children better individuals. It is amongst the first toy brands in the world to focus on nurturing and developing emotional intelligence among children. Toiing has its strength in research led design and development, content creation and manufacturing capability.