The Spielwarenmesse International Toy Fair Nürnberg is the world-leading fair for toys, hobbies and leisure.
- World’s number 1 for play and leisure activities
- About 80.000 trade visitors from over 100 nations at the International Toy Fair 2012 (2011: 79.243)
- 2,776 exhibitors from 62 countries at the International Toy Fair 2012 (2011: 2.683 from 63 countries)
- More than a million products, including around 70,000 new products
- 160,000 m² of display area
- New start date – now from Wednesday to Monday, 1–6.2.2012
- Toys4Teens – the Toy Fair Special 2012. The action area in the Mitte (central) entrance area gives visitors access to the high-spending target group of teenagers.
- 3rd Global Toy Conference on “Tomorrow’s Toy Industry – Opportunities and Challenges”, in NCC Mitte from 9.30 a.m.–4 p.m. on 6.2.2012.
- Speakers examine the consumer and consumer goods industry of the future with the aid of practical examples.
- Programme: www.globaltoyconference.com
- LicenseCenter – from 1-4.2.2012 meeting point for license themes and products in the NCC Mitte entrance area, level 1, in the middle of the license trends 2012.
- InnovationCenter – overview of trends & new products in hall 4, C-19 – E-20. Presentation of the ToyAward winners, including visitors’ voting for the main winner of the ToyAward (Traders’ Favourite).
- Toy Business Forum – from 1-6.2.2012 daily specialist knowledge on topical issues in the toy industry in hall 4, C-19 – E-20, 1 p.m.–3 p.m.
- Best of China Pavilion – Quality from China, organized by Spielwarenmesse eG – hall 11.0.
- New Exhibitor Center – new exhibitors and ideas in hall 11.1.
- GamesCafé – game designers get-together and exhibition by the German Games Archive Nuremberg in hall 10.0, B-05.
- Testing & Inspecting Center – test institutes for safe toys in hall 11.1.
- Young Innovative Companies – joint stand in hall 11.1.
- Main press conference of Spielwarenmesse eG – Thursday, 26.1.2012, 11 a.m., NCC Mitte, Brüssel hall
- PressPreview – new products show – Tuesday, 31.1.2012, 9 a.m.–1 p.m., NCC Ost
- Fair opening ceremony – Tuesday, 31.1.2012, 6.30 p.m., NCC Mitte, Brüssel hall, with presentation of ToyAwards
- Press Get-together – Thursday, 2.2.2012, 5.30–7.30 p.m., NCC Ost, level 3
- Presentation to loyal exhibitors – Sunday, 5.2.2012, 6 p.m., NCC Ost, St. Petersburg foyer
- Closing press conference – Monday, 6.2.2012, 11 a.m., NCC Ost, Hongkong room, with announcement of ToyAward main winner (Traders’ Favourite)
- Buyer’s 1-day pass: presale
17 euros/ at ticket desk 23 euros
- Buyer’s permanent pass: presal
35 euros/ at ticket desk 49 euros
- E-ticketing available for registered trade visitors in 93 countries.
Your entrance pass and e-ticket entitle you to free use of local public transport throughout the Nuremberg regional transport system (VGN) on the days of the fair.
- Wednesday to Sunday daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday until 5 p.m.
- Note for visitors: Children and juveniles under the age of 16 years are not admitted to the fair.
ToyKnowHow on the Internet
Events at the International Toy Fair
- Tuesday, 31.1.2012: PressPreview, 9 a.m.-1 p.m, fair opening ceremony, 6.30 p.m., Brüssel hall, NCC Mitte
- Wednesday, 1.2.2012: ToyNight, 7 p.m. Arena Nuernberg
- Thursday, 2.2.2012: Toy Business Forum starts; see separate programme, presentation of Seal of Excellence
- Saturday, 4.2.2012: Enjoy Toy Fair City; fireworks at 6.05 p.m.
- Sunday, 5.2.2012: presentation to honour exhibitors
- Monday, 6.2.2012: Global Toy Conference, 9.30 a.m.-4 p.m.
How to be there?
International Toy Fair on the Internet
Company on the Internet
Fair date: Spielwarenmesse International Toy Fair Nürnberg, Wednesday to Monday,1-6.2.2012
Spielwarenmesse International Toy Fair Nürnberg
The Spielwarenmesse International Toy Fair Nürnberg, the leading international fair for toys, hobbies and leisure, is organized by the fair and marketing services provider Spielwarenmesse eG. The purely trade fair creates a comprehensive communication and ordering platform for 2,700 national and international manufacturers. The presentation of new products and the extensive industry overview provide a valuable pool of information for annual market orientation for some 80,000 buyers and toy traders from over 100 nations.