- The Spielwarenmesse® is the world-leading fair for toys, hobbies and leisure.
- World’s number 1 for play and leisure activities
- 72,595 trade visitors from 113 nations at the International Toy Fair 2013
- 2,747 exhibitors from 60 countries at the International Toy Fair 2013
- More than a million products, including around 70,000 new products
- 170,000 m² of display area
- date –from Wednesday to Monday, 29.1–3.2.2014
- The TrendGallery in hall 3A presents the most exciting trends of the year, introduces new products at the fair and provides know-how.
- Toy Business Forum – daily specialist knowledge on topical issues in the toy industry in hall 3A
- New Exhibitor Center – new exhibitors and ideas in hall 3A.
- Young Innovative Companies – hall 3A
- 5th Global Toy Conference in NCC Mitte from 9.00 a.m.–4 p.m. on 01.2.2014. The leading experts at the Global Toy Conference examine the toy industry - with practical examples. www.globaltoyconference.com
- GamesCafé – game designers get-together and exhibition by the German Games Archive Nuremberg in hall 10.0, B-05.
- Best of China Pavilion organized by Spielwarenmesse eG – selected exhibitors of quality products in hall 11.0.
- Testing & Inspecting Center – test institutes for safe toys in hall 11.1.
- Main press conference of Spielwarenmesse eG – Thursday, 23.1.2014, 11 a.m., NCC Mitte, Brüssel hall
- PressPreview – new products show – Tuesday, 28.1.2014, 9 a.m., NCC Ost
- Fair opening ceremony – Tuesday, 301.2014, 6.30 p.m., NCC Mitte, Brüssel hall, with presentation of ToyAwards
- Press Get-together – Thursday, 30.1.2014, 5.30–7.30 p.m., NCC Ost, level 3
- Closing press conference – Monday, 3.2.2014, 11 a.m., NCC Ost, Hongkong room
- 1-day e-ticket: presale 17 euros
- Permanent e-ticket: presale 35 euros
- 1-day printed ticket: presale 20 euros/ at ticket desk 23 euros
- Permanent printed ticket: presale 38 euros/ at ticket desk 49 euros
- e-ticketing available for registered trade visitors in 96 countries.
Your entrance pass and e-ticket entitle you to free use of local public transport throughout the Nuremberg regional transport system (VGN) on the days of the fair.
- Wednesday to Sunday daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday until 5 p.m.
- Note for visitors: Children and juveniles under the age of 16 years are not admitted to the fair.
International Toy Fair on the Internet
Events at the International Toy Fair
- Tuesday, 28.1.2014: PressPreview, opening ceremony
- Wednesday, 29.1.2014: ToyNight
- Thursday, 30.1.2014: Toy Business Forum starts
- Saturday, 1.2.2014: Global Toy Conference 9.00 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday, 1.2.2014: Enjoy Toy Fair City; fireworks at 6.05 p.m.
- Sunday, 2.2.2014: presentation to honour exhibitors
How to be there?
ToyKnowHow on the Internet
Company on the Internet