Mittwoch bis Sonntag!
31. Jan - 4. Feb 2018
The Spielwarenmesse is the world-leading fair for toys, hobbies and leisure.
• World’s number 1 for play and leisure activities
• 2,857 exhibitors from 67 countries attend at the Spielwarenmesse® 2015
• More than 75,000 trade visitors from 122 nations are expected at the Spielwarenmesse® 2015
• More than a million products, including around 75,000 new products
• 170,000 m² of display area
• date –from Wednesday to Monday, 28.1–2.2.2015
• The TrendGallery in hall 3A presents the most exciting trends of the year, introduces new products at the fair and provides know-how.
• Toy Business Forum – daily specialist knowledge on topical issues in the toy industry in hall 3A
• New Exhibitor Center – new exhibitors and ideas in hall 3A.
• Young Innovative Companies – hall 3A
• Lifestyle & Trendartikel – Entrance Mitte
• Model Construction Power-Lounge – hall 7A
• Model Railways - manufacturers of small-batch series – hall 4A
• GamesCafé – game designers get-together and exhibition by the German Games Archive Nuremberg in hall 11.0
• Best of China Pavilion organized by Spielwarenmesse eG – selected exhibitors of quality products in hall 11.0.
• Testing & Inspecting Center – test institutes for safe toys in hall 11.1.
• Main press conference of Spielwarenmesse eG – Thursday, 22.1.2015, 11 a.m., NCC Mitte, Brüssel hall
• PressPreview – new products show – Tuesday, 27.1.2015, 9 a.m., NCC Ost
• Fair opening ceremony – Tuesday, 27.1.2015, 6.30 p.m., NCC Ost, Tokyo hall, with presentation of ToyAwards
• Press Get-together – Thursday, 29.1.2015, 5.30–7.30 p.m., NCC Ost, level 3
• Closing press conference – Monday, 2.2.2015, 11 a.m., NCC Ost, Hongkong room
• 1-day e-ticket: presale 18 euros
• Permanent e-ticket: presale 38 euros
• 1-day printed ticket: presale 21 euros/ at ticket desk 25 euros
• Permanent printed ticket: presale 41 euros/ at ticket desk 49 euros
• e-ticketing available for registered trade visitors in 96 countries.
Your entrance pass and e-ticket entitle you to free use of local public transport throughout the Nuremberg regional transport system (VGN) on the days of the fair.
• Wednesday to Sunday daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday until 5 p.m.
• Note for visitors: Children and juveniles under the age of 16 years are not admitted to the fair.
Spielwarenmesse on the Internet
Events at the Spielwarenmesse
• Tuesday, 27.1.2015: PressPreview, opening ceremony (Tokyo hall – NCC Ost)
• Wednesday, 28.1.2015: Toy Business Forum starts
• Saturday, 31.1.2015: Enjoy Toy Fair City; fireworks at 6.05 p.m.
• Sunday, 1.2.2015: presentation to honour exhibitors
How to be there?
• Exhibitors: Application documents at www.spielwarenmesse.de/en/exhibitors
contact person: Katherina Höfer & Judith Lenz
• International trade visitors can obtain entrance passes via our representatives www.spielwarenmesse.de/en/representatives
contact person: Marion Weiss
• Journalists: accreditation at www.spielwarenmesse.de/press
contact person: Sabrina Huck
Company on the Internet
• Booking of a room: Private rooms from Airbnb or hotel rooms with our partner hotel programme at www.spielwarenmesse.de/en/travel
• Explore Nuremberg: www.spielwarenmesse.de/en/nuremberg