Toys for Future
What will tomorrow’s world be like? Our children are also grappling with this question. The Fridays for Future student demonstrations and their impact on politics and society show that climate activism is gaining importance worldwide. After all, our Earth is unique and irreplaceable. We cannot start early enough to make even the very young aware of this topic. Environmental awareness, sustainability and renewable energy can be explained in a child-appropriate manner through play. And toys made of various eco-friendly materials are not only fun to play with, but also kind to the environment at the same time.
Do your products help children understand the topic of sustainability? Then the “Toys for Future” trend is exactly right for you:
- Products that communicate or promote environmentally friendly behaviour and awareness
- Products that bring home to people the topic of climate protection
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable products
- Products made from ecological materials
- Toys that are the result of upcycling or recycling