31. July 2020 13:44 h
The Licensing Leadership Summit will take place 28th-29th October 2020
- The Licensing Leadership Summit, which was set to take place this November in New York City, will now go virtual as part of the Festival of Licensing. The summit is the only virtual conference to unite C-level executives from the world’s largest players across manufacturing, retail and brands to discuss, debate and collaborate on the future of brand licensing.
Festival of Licensing is a four-week, large-scale virtual gathering bringing together the licensing industry from all corners of the world to connect, learn, strike deals and do business on an international stage.
Drawing from modern art and youth culture to tackle top brand licensing trends and topics such as TikTok, eSports and gaming, to evergreens like museum licensing, early Licensing Leadership Summit speakers will include:
- Sid Kaufman, UTA, and Stevin John (Blippi), YouTube star – Digital Talent: The Future
- Lauren Winarski, Funko – I Want it Now!: Using the Fan to Expand Distribution
- Robin Sayetta, Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) – Different by Design: MoMA’s Modern Approach to Museum Licensing
- Stone Newman, Pocket.watch, and Shion Kaji, Ryan’s World – Influencers: Are they Delivering on their Brand Promise?
- Chris Petrovic, Zynga – How Games Ate the Licensing World
- Maca Rotter, Panaderia – eSports: The Hottest New Licensing Category
- Greg Goodfried, UTA – Session on TikTok
- Max Luthy, Trendwatching – Finding Opportunity in the Overwhelm: Key Trends in Consumerism
- Connie Chang, C-Life Group, and Tonya Kirby, Retro Brands – What Do Licensees Want?