"Bluey" licensing program to be launched in Germany, Austria & Switzerland
This summer, the "Bluey" licensing program will launch new products in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, including party and dress-up items, classic games, outdoor toys, electric toys, puzzles, lunch boxes, bottles, tableware and bath toys.
BBC Studios has appointed Studio 100 Media as the licensing agent for "Bluey" in the GSA.
In addition to master toy partner Moose Toys, licensees that will launch "Bluey" products in Germany include:
- Amscan (party goods, disguises)
- Hasbro (classic co-branded games, Play-Doh)
- HTI Toys (large role-playing toys, suitcases, bubbles, outdoor toys)
- OTL (headphones, walkie-talkies, microphones)
- Ravensburger (puzzles, own formats)
- Stor (lunch boxes, bottles, tableware)
- TOMY (Toomies bath toys).
With Studio 100, an experienced partner in the field of licensing in the preschool sector has been chosen and will now further expand the Bluey program in this important market for EMEA.